2013年11月10日 星期日

Reflection for e-zine

     Personally, I think making an e-zine is very interesting! The group members all agreed to choose a topic about food because we love eating! Our e-zine's topic is Hidden Edition Delicacy in Kaohsiung. We chose eight food as the main items in the e-zine. In my part, I was responsible for tasting and reporting two delicacies in Chichin and Shi Zi Wan. That are Yam Cake and Sponge Cake. Unfortunately, we looked forwarded to tasting Yam Cake, but there was only for one. We got there too late, so the food sold out. Luckily, the vendor gave us the only one Yam Cake for free! Therefore, we shared it with five people totally. It was really delicious and crisp. Later, we went to Shi Zi Wan to eat Sponge Cake. It was very cheap so I ate three. That was a memorable experience because I did not know so many hidden edition delicacy in Kaohsiung. So, when I was making e-zine, I wrote some words about these food happily. I described the food with temptable adjectives. I think making an e-zine is interesting because I can eat lots of food. Not until I do this e-zine did I realize the delicious food in Kaohsiung that I did not hear of.

E-zine Link: http://issuu.com/lilypan4/docs/_________

沒有留言:

張貼留言